Sunday, July 15, 2012

So begins Week 4

Today I wrap up Week 3 and move on to Week 4, where I'll be learning more about timing and spacing in this week's lecture and work a more complicated bouncing ball assignment. But before I get to that I thought I would post up my finished products for Week 3's homework, part of which you so graciously helped me with! But first, my bouncing ball:




Looking at it now, I still feel like the ball's translation across the screen needs to be finessed. But luckily I get to revise this for next week, so I get to see what my mentor's thoughts are and work on it further. As for my Stu pose, I decided to go with number one of the four options I gave you guys since I think it reads the quickest as "excitement" (though I still hold a special place in my heart for number four because I think it's just a funny image). After a bit more tweaking, here it is!



I am quite happy with how it came out and would like to thank you all for your feedback, it truly did help. And there are going to be several more of these poses down the line so I will be needing your help again in the coming weeks, so stay tuned! I'll be back in a few days with a revision of this bouncing ball and a first pass at the new assignment. Schwing!

No comments:

Post a Comment